aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Saturday, July 28, 2007

tabloid tokyo 2

today seems like a mini shopping spree for me. went to Plaza Sing to pick up my original S3 leather case (coz it was out of stock when I bought my cam). sadly the design sucks and it doesn't come with a strap. it's those belt clip type which I believe is not very convenient for any photographer since the cam weighs around 0.5kg with batteries loaded. dumb design.

bought a new book entitled tabloid tokyo 2. i've got part 1 and it's very fun to read. basically the authors picked out interesting and often sensationalised news snippets from various japanese weeklies and compiled them into a book.

got myself a new cd 'mambo jambo the phenomenon 2007'. i bought the older mambo jambo cd earlier on but somehow or other i've lost it. hopefully this remix is good, shall listen to it later on.

almost bought a doraemon bag which I intend to use as a laptop bag. after thinking thru, decided to save my $$ instead. didn't managed to find my brown bag or any nice tops for work. there were sales going on in various brands and department stores. none seemed attractive to me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Yingel said...

I saw some cute doremon bags in taka, and they are not too expensive. Wonder if they are the same range as what you were looking at? Can take a look if you are free :)

11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home