aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Saturday, February 02, 2008

drained

my energy is being sucked out of me at an increasing rate. 2 major events happening concurrently is causing me to lose steam. hv to try to surge ahead and get past feb in 1 pc. my colleague is away on long leave...how envious!

prob i should start planning for a short holiday to reward myself after my hard work. just hope that boss is aware and had better reward me accordingly else it's time to start packing up and leave. honestly the pay they give is not fantastic and i'm not counting on the bonus esp with the new rules announced by govt regarding the numerous ERP gantries. i'm sure car sales will be quite badly affected for a period of time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home