aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Sunday, October 14, 2007

big feet

just coz i'm fat doesn't mean i got big feet.

the story goes... i was looking around for a pair of sandals to replace my worn out nikes. found a suitable pair at fila and it was having a clearance sale. i asked for my size and guessed a 6. the guy told me...maybe a 7 would be better. so i asked if it's due to the smaller cutting, he said yes. while he was looking for size 7, i tried on the display sandal and it fitted me perfectly! i walked towards him, asking him for the size of the display sandal. turned out to be 5! he gave me a very shocked look but proceeded to hunt for size 5.

when i was trying on the right foot, he merely stared at me. HELLO! when we buy shoes/sandals/slippers, we need to try both feet, not 1 foot! i had to ask for my left sandal before he passed it to me. goodness! *shakes head*

after walking a few steps in the store, i decided they're fine and bought them. therefore, pls don't conclude that fat people have small feet.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home