aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Friday, February 28, 2003

whoa...it's a week past since the last entry. been kinda lazy to update my blog. just wanna come home from work and stone the night away. it's a good feeling to stone once in a while. was in a "stoning" mood on thurs nite....just lay on my bed and stared at the ceiling in a daze, somewhat dreaming. i seem to fele that things around me are slowing down.......not the usual rush we're going thru everyday.

been reading in the rain (http://www.intherain.org) quite regularly. i like the layout of the blog esp the photolog. intend to do something like that for my homepage. come to think of it...today's the last day of feb and it's march tml!! oh dear...no ideas for my new issue yet. gotta rack my brains......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home