aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Thursday, October 07, 2004

has been quite a while since i last updated my blog. been busy with work as this month is the financial yr end for my customer. also bogged down with a mountain of work to do as my responsibilities get heavier. i've been confirmed as a perm staff in the company. funnily enough, dunno if that's good or bad. a lot of politicals going around in my office. think the pple are too 'free'.

bought a couple of vcds and dvds to watch. currently watching slam dunk dvd...it's supposedly limited edition. cost me a bomb tho!! borrowed a few novels to read....walked along the aisle of the library shelves and decided to pick a few authors which i've not read before. see if their style suits my taste. now that i've gotten my own room, it has been a haven for me. i do almost everything in my room except toilet business. hahahaa....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home