aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

A praise or Appraise?

Had my appraisal this evening with my manager. quite surprised at some of the good comments i got from my external customers (tho he didnt elaborate in detail). afterall some of them do blast at me sometimes, so quite pleased they gave good reviews. overall fared quite well. just hope that my big boss thinks the same way as my manager.

these few days been sleeping quite late. either i'm at work or out having dinner with friends. the nicest part is that i've been in a good mood so far (and i hope it will last!). heehee...post birthday good mood. :)

been blasting britney spear's latest album (greatest hits) in the car for the past few days. the bass rhythm is GRREEAAT! too bad i dun hv a sub woofer in the car, else i think the effect would be much much better. before u mistaken me as an ah lian, i just enjoy a nice strong bass along with the music (not techno). songs like jamiroquai's little L, madison ave's don't call me baby and george michael's amazing are just some of the tunes with nice bass beats. very catchy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home