aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Saturday, April 05, 2008

oh gosh!

i didn't realised i practically skipped the whole of march without a single blog. 3 possible reasons: 1) i'm too lazy, 2) i'm too busy to write, 3) nothing interesting to write about. guess it's all of the above. hahahaha!

the first ep of the mits challenge was aired on april fools' day. hopefully the ratings were good. watched the 1st ep a total of 4 times! (including the actual telecast). this shows the amount of editing that went into the show. one of the contestants invited me to her house to watch. her mum cooked up a feast and she invited all the other teams to go as well. it was really fun coz they shared their candid moments with me. also, i think they didn't realise how lost some of the teams were. laughed till stomachache. can't wait for 2nd ep to be aired next tues.

lately i've been on the lookout for the new canon 450D. contemplating if i should get it during my hk business trip end of april. also wondering if i should buy the nintendo wii. it's really super fun to play but i guess i'll get bored really fast. don't really have the space to play in my room too. if only money were easy to earn! then i can just buy without thinking so much.

counting down to my big day soon...feels sooo old!!! this yr, poor me had to order my own birthday cake coz my family very "busy" and i'm the one with the contact number. hopefully they'll remember to collect the cake on the actual day!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home