aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Sunday, November 01, 2009

10 months later

someone recently reminded me that i've not updated my blog for the longest time. when i logged in, i was surprised that i didn't touch this blog for 10months! gosh, it has been a very long time indeed. i guess i've stopped ranting about life and work. well, that's supposed to be something good rite?

honestly this yr seems to fly by very quickly. it's also the year which i turn 30! yes, i know, the big 3 0! sounds soooo old!!! in view of this, i've finally bought myself a dslr which i've been saving a long long time for. (it's actually an excuse to buy an expensive gadget, hiak hiak) got my nikon d90 with 18-105mm kit lens in may. loving it more and more each day.

must admit that it's not easy to get used to the dslr initially. in fact till now, i've not fully utilised every single button and feature on the camera. there's just too many things to learn. since may, i've added an ultra wide angle lens (tokina 11-16mm) and a speedlight SB900 to my collection. it's the BBB virus! now saving for my prime lens sigma 30mm f1.4 and my whole collection would be complete. yeah!!

lately been busy with lotsa activities happening. this yr has been very very bad for my company due to the poor economy and the strong yen. it's killing all of the japanese car brands including honda and toyota. the car sales went to kia who recently launched the all new kia cerato forte and koup. good for them but bad for us. :( just hope that things will start to pick up in 2010, else we're really dead meat.

am so looking forward to my eastern europe trip with my uni frens in dec. it's hard to arrange to go on a tour together esp with our different schedules. it's gonna be freezing cold and hopefully i wont turn into a frozen block on ice.

2 more months till end of the year, lets hope for the best! will try my best to update stuff soon. somehow still too lazy to post photos in my blog, perhaps that would make things more lively. hahahaa!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Yingel said...

you have a reader here! hee hee.

where are you going in eastern europe?

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home