aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

feeling HOT HOT HOT!!

the weather has been a killer lately. it's ultra humid and HOT!!! i can feel beads of perspiration rolling down my neck shortly after i stepped out of my shower. my hair is sticking to my neck and i feel so easily irritable.

some inconsiderate jokers in the office are leaving the aircon off coz they feel cold. HELLO, if you feel cold you can put on more clothes. If you feel hot, can't expect the person to take off clothes right? really no common sense and extremely selfish!! the partitions in the office are too high, therefore pple in my cluster are rather warm even tho the rest of the room may be just cooling.

going out during lunch time can be rather torturous. i can hardly open my eyes (wven with shades) as the sun bears its rays down to earth. wonder where this heat wave come from. it's MADNESS!!!!! can't imagine next motnh's electricity bill. will prob shoot sky high. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home