aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Klarinutz Rulez!

went to do a silly test called "which instrument is right for you" and i got the clarinet! oh yeah!! this shows i'm fated to play the wonderful black single reed instrument which has a big range of tones. i like the low mellow tones and the high playful tones of the clarinet. the running notes, the metallic keys, and stylish black body and woody reed. it's very versatile and can be used in bands and orchestra. it's also used in jazz music. not a very easy instrument to master and reeded instruments tend to 'squeak'.

spent 6 yrs of my life playing the clarinet. too bad i didn't have a chance to continue playing the clarinet in my uni days. it was actually by sheer coincidence i landed up in band in sec sch as my first choice was actually NPCC. my mum encouraged me to join the band as i was learning the piano at that time. true enough, i didn't regret my decision and enjoyed myself a lot during my 6 yrs. made a lot of frens, went thru a lot of happy and bad times, and most of all, had chances to perform on stage. :)

You scored as clarinet. You like small instruments that have a big range.
What instrument is right for you?
created with QuizFarm.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home