aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

CNY - Yr of the Tiger

CNY is fast approaching this coming weekend (happens to coincide with Valentine's Day this yr). However, I don't feel any excitment during this period. Somehow the mood isn't really there. This yr, I've got 2 Tigers at home. Would prob plan for a family trip overseas to celebrate them being 60. (gosh!)

Took the chance to clear my desk / cabinets in the office. Now it looks so much neater and at least I feel more motivated to work. haahaa...hopefully I can maintain the cleanliness thruout the yr. Last month, a restructure was announced by AA. I'm affected as I've got a new boss and my previous boss has been posted to handle some other stuff in other brands. There're also changes in the aftersales depts. I guess the only thing constant is change.

Finally bought my Sigma 30mm F1.4. Took me a damn long time to save for this gem! Gonna make good use of it during the CNY visiting. My lens are completed, now for accessories such as a light tent and a hotshoe lighting kit. The BBB (buy buy buy) virus has hit me...time to start saving all over again.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Happy walker said...

hi... have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home