aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Sunday, May 29, 2005

overloaded!

oh man, my brain was strained to the max during jap lesson today. today's my first lesson in basic jap part 1. i'm learning from bunka language sch @ delfi orchard. after class ended (a gruelling 3 hr), i had a slight headache. it shows my brain is highly under utilised. hahahaha!!

the teacher, gima sensei was quite humorous. my classmates mostly kept to themselves and majority were individual learners like myself (ie. didn't come along with frens) some of them learnt jap before so they were quite familiar with the basic greetings. i was trying hard to catch up. think my biggest problem is pronounciation.

the pace was relatively fast. afterall, we've to complete basic part 1 in 8 weeks. lotsa self study is needed. time to hit the books again after a break of 4 yrs since i left uni. i think even my uni days, i dun hv to study soo hard coz most of my subjects had no exams! hahaha.....

well, at least it's a good change from the boring work routine. wish me good luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home