aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Monday, June 13, 2005

oh, what the fish!

that was my msn nickname during office the whole day. i felt very very pek chek and unhappy. pulled a long black face for 7/8 of the day. didn't wanna join anyone for lunch. my mgr sense something wrong and pulled me out for macs @ ginza plaza. he said i looked down for the past 2 weeks and wondered what's wrong with me. i simply answered 'work'.

tho i did feel a bit better after lunch, the sense of frustration and anger was still in me. why do i feel like this? of coz there has to be a reason. the reason is i can't stand covering up for another dept's work while that dept's own pple dun even bother!! what the hell is this? everyone takes for granted i'm supposed to cover here and there when the sales admins are not around. then who's supposed to cover for me? all happily think i sit at my chair eng eng, nothing better to do. bloody hell!! makes my blood boil!!!! all these courtesy of my poor colleague who has to extend her chicken pox mc. (i was covering for her for the whole of last week and the few days before last week coz she kena chicken pox)

anyway, tmr i'm declaring a day off. wanna go pamper myself. buay tahan liao...i'll go crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home