aBsoLut-Ly cOoL as ICE

irrelevant rantings and musings

Sunday, March 07, 2010

Smile, You

a fren introduced a korean drama to me lately. i'm hopelessly addicted to it now. just to let you know, i'm not a person who enjoys korean dramas coz i find them draggy and forever crying. it's very boring and the storylines are predictable. However, Smile, You is a totally different story.




Smile, You is a romantic comedy and the characters in the drama are so natural and hilarious. there're bound to be moments of sadness but the sugar overload of sweetness between the 2 main leads is enough to keep me motivated to continue watching. the rest of the characters in the drama are also quite funny in their own ways.

I'm surprised I became soo crazy over this korean drama. I even downloaded their OST, looked for wallpapers/pictures, change my phone's ringtone to the theme song, changed my phone's wallpaper to the 2 main leads...I miss the 2 main leads every moment of my day. I can't wait to go home each day to watch the drama online. fortunately that fren of mine transferred the eps to me in her portable HD so it cuts down on my loading time.

the female lead - lee min jung is really pretty and has a very natural smile. she looks good against the male lead - jung kyung ho. they make such a good pair together! oh...the sweetness of their love!




while adding these pictures to my blog, i realised how easy it is to do it with blogger now. i guess blogging has taken off and they're also trying to make it userfrenly for anyone. last time i had to post my photos to photobucket or some online photo hosting site before i can link them to my blog. now it seems i can upload directly from my desktop. cool!

anyway, do try to catch that show. the website is http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/smileyou you won't regret it! :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home